I am keen to share useful, relevant information for you. Today, I have pulled together some key areas that will help you build your CV - enjoy
Other free & useful information can be found on my website roudcareers.co.nz you can also join my members only group on LinkedIn - Roud Career Coaching Group.
So, lets get into it.
- Be yourself - Don't just copy and paste your Job description.
- Build an authentic overview - Think about what you truly bring to an organisation remember to try and separate yourself from the rest!
- Keep it simple - Fonts, layout, style etc. Don't over complicate things
- Remember your audience - Who are you targeting, a common area that I work on with clients is - finding out who ultimately is reading your CV, how do they normally receive documentation, one size does not fit all
- Focus on achievements & learnings - Don't take short cuts here
- Leaders - what makes you an exceptional leader (not just a Manager)
- Gaps in your career - explain why
- Be proud of what you can do- Don't take short cuts - take your time to get it right
Over the last 10 months I have helped 100s of individuals get their CV "market ready" sometimes in life you only get one chance to make that 1st impression.
If you need a different view point get in touch.
Look after yourselves. Nick
Nick Roud - Career Coach
"Unleash your most authentic self"
Roud Career Coaching