Executive Leadership Coaching Program
Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching.
Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). This executive leadership program is for CEO’s, C-Level Executives, Managing Directors and High Potentials looking to unlock and unleash their leadership talents so they benefit, their stakeholders benefit and their organisation benefits.
Intelligent Leadership (IL) executive coaching has been designed and created by the #1 Executive Coach in the World, John Mattone. John was former coach to Steve Jobs, Roger Enrico, former Chairman & CEO of PepsiCo and hundreds of successful global CEOs and Leaders. His IL executive program has been accredited by The International Coach Federation (ICF) and is recognised as one of the premier executive leadership programs in the world.
In 2018 it was a huge honour to be personally picked, trained and coached by John Mattone, enabling me to become the only Master Intelligent Leadership Certified Executive Coach in New Zealand.
The process is a 6-9 month leadership and personal growth journey that gets results.
What Are Some Of The Benefits My Clients Receive?
· You will get a deep insight into what your leadership style is and how to best express it to drive dramatic, breakthrough results for your organisation, your team and above all yourself.
· You will understand fully your leadership strengths, or ‘gifts’ as I like to call them. You will also learn specific strategies on how to best leverage them in support of your professional goals and the goals of your organisation
· As a leader you will develop and learn actionable, on-the-job techniques, tips and strategies to work on your improvement points. Steve Jobs learned that his greatest gift - his “creativity, artistry and vision” - were also at the root of his most critical weakness. He learned that under significant pressure he had ineffective tendencies to become self-absorbed, individualistic and would sometimes “withdraw” from conflict rather than meet it head-on.
· You will develop a purposeful “Core Purpose Statement” and actionable “Individual Leadership Development Plan” (ILDP).
· You will learn techniques for authentically leveraging your network, your stakeholders – managers, peers and employees to help you create and shape your future
· You will improve as a leader! 100% of the leaders who have been coached using the IL process have shown marked improvement.